SEISMIC ASSESSMENT OF BUILDING
GEOMETRISI has over 10 years experience in seismic assessment of structures. Occupies specialized personnel and possesses a privately owned laboratory and equipment for performing the seismic assessment of structures based on the 2017 2nd revision of CODE OF STRUCTURAL INTERVENTIONS (EPPO) necessary for licensing of illegal buildings but also for renovation of existing ones.
CONCRETE STRENGTH ASSESSMENT OF BEARING STRUCTURE OF BUILDINGS
(Seismic assessment of buildings)
Ι. With the use of non destructive methods:
- Test Hammer: (Calculation of concrete strength after suitable data processing)
- Nail Extrusion: (Calculation of concrete strength at selected positions such as beams, columns etc.)
- Rebar location and cover thickness with the use of modern electromagnetic methods.
- Foundation detection with the use of modern electromagnetic methods (georadar).
- Ultrasonic: With the use of appropriate ultrasonic device detection of cracks or voids is feasible. Conclusions on the quality and strength of the bearing elements of the existing building can also be achieved.
- Carbonation test with the use of reagents: With this test concrete disintegration can be estimated.
ΙΙ. With the use of destructive methods:
- Concrete coring of various diameters. Transport and testing in our privately owned laboratory.
- Rebar location, cover thickness with the use of mechanical means.
- Foundation exposure with the use of mechanical means.